A PERFECT BLEND OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY AND CLASSIC CRAFTSMANSHIP!
Hand-forged by professional blacksmiths from high-quality steel, the perfect blade for all your indoors and outdoors cooking needs!
- Crafted from High Carbon 5Cr15MoV Stainless Steel. To boost its sturdiness, the steel contains 0.45 – 0.5 carbon. This gives the blade improved tensile strength, edge retention and overall resistance to wear.
- Extreme Durability and Superior Corrosion Resistance. Ultra sharp edge, comes with a Rockwell Hardness Scale of 55 – 57 which makes it among the tough knives in its class.
- Extremely Sharp and Narrow Blade. This knife’s curved blade makes separating meat from the bone a breeze. Perfect for trimming brisket, skinning or breaking down a whole chicken, or even separating ribs from loin.
- Ergonomic Handle Design. These knives feature an ergonomic handle design that makes them super easy and comfortable to use. They are also very well balanced allowing for superior control and stability when cutting. This minimizes the risk of accidents when using them.
Why Is It Important To Have A Sharp Knife?
- A sharp knife is safer. A sharp blade is predictable. When it strikes or is drawn across the food’s surface, it won’t slip. This makes it easy to control how the blade moves through the food, giving you control over your chopping or slicing. A dull blade will slip, which makes control difficult and increases the risk that it will slip into your finger. With a dull knife, it’s only a matter of time until you slip while applying more pressure.
- A sharp knife works better. Sharp knives need less brute force to cut than dull knives. Less brute force means less damage to the food, which you can easily see by looking closely at the cut. A sharp knife helps in maintaining the texture of your ingredients. Delicate ingredients, like herbs, will look fresher for longer if you slice through them cleanly, whereas a dull knife will crush more of the cells surrounding the cut, which ultimately accelerates wilting and discoloration.
- But more than this, a dull knife slows you down, while a sharp knife makes prep easier and more enjoyable.
- Blade Material: 5CR17MOV High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: High Quality Natural Rosewood
- Blade Hardness Scale: 55 – 57 HRC
* each knife comes with a free brown leather knife sheath, perfect for your next camping, fishing, hunting or for any outdoor trips.
** Slight variation by batch of the product for the wood colour as it based on the wood sourced at that point of time & the hammering of the blade by various masters may differ slightly. We assure that the knife quality is not affected.
Getting To Know Your Knife:
There are no reviews yet.